Conversation Between mapleleaf and 87SunSportMikeyD

47 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. that's the right price, only I think I'm headed in your direction, V-drive!!!!! The benefits are too awesome to ignore....It'll cost more, but it'll hopefully have less of the problems I'm fixing now and more new installations.....
  2. LOL I work a desk job so it is all forums all day for me kinda a post whore I think. I was thinking of listing it at $10k but I could easily remove some accessories if someone wanted a lower price point.
  3. haha I drove home for lunch...or was it to look at the board updates??? I see you......must be having lunch eh Mikey?? LOL
    Do we need to discuss a price for the SS or is it too early????
  4. uh uh check back to '85 sunsport coolest remake ever....... I think I read about Mikey wanting to do some wrap design... I want something verysimilar to those palm trees, maybe if I sent you a picture of a costa rican shore line, we could sort something out for a 1/4 wrap starting at my transom and heading to the bow....?????
  5. in house design of what duder?
  6. ok really abouty this in house design....I have have some ideas, can't draw for sh*T........
  7. Hey here's the link, it looks good.....haven't heard from them yet, and am probably jumping the gun, lets hope my wife doesn't find out!!!!!
    http://detroit.en.craigslist.org/boa/1298388999.html
  8. Yeah yeah, if I drive an hour south to Ludington, MI and hop on the over night SS Badger to Manitowoc, WI I can prolly be up in MN by 1 or 2 in the aft....Just a thought, if I go back in the fall I'm going to push for it....Neeed to do some riding with you guys......you're having too much fun.....
  9. DUDE what is wrong with you we are NOT ready to talk about cold weather riding yet!! You are right on we ride till about Sept and early Oct. I really need to get a wetsuit or drysuit I don't have one right now. You are going to laugh but I got my boat in Fremont, WI about 10mi from Oshkosh and like an hour maybe from you! It was about 5hrs drive. You are right on the way home, stop on by! FERRY RIDE???
  10. How late in the year do you ride??? Prolly bcak in Northern MI in late sept....early oct....thinking I might have to redeem my surf camp tickets!!!!!MN 's like a half day drive w/ the ferry to Manitowoc, WI !!!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 47
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast