Conversation Between DGREEN and 87sunsport454

10 Visitor Messages

1. Dang man I wont be there this weekend. First weekend since Memorial day. I have just been neglecting things around here and it is my newphews b-day. Well I will for sure be there the weekend of the 25th for it is my B-day ( party down no kids). We will just have to hook up another day.
  2. I'll be looking for you on the river this weekend, I'll be out there all day Sat and Sun. Also, I just saw ur thread on running 2 batteries, I run 2 and have amps and subs and all that stuff, so come aboard, have a beer and take a look!
  3. Right on! That sounds like a blast. Yea look me up I think I should be there.
  4. Bumber on your back! That's a rough one....gotta get that bad boy healed up for the summer. We are headed over to Sunlakes for the week, super stoked, ready to find some sun. Also, I'm headed to the gorge the weekend of July 17th for a show, I'll look you up.
  5. Yea it was pretty busy but I herniated a disc in my back so I didnt make out to the sand bar. Some people we where with went out and said it was crazy as always.
  6. Sooo, how was the sandbar madness this weekend? Hopefully you had some great weather, it was brutal on the west side! Of course this is all assuming you went to Sunlands!
  7. thanks for the invite! ill hit you up next time im over there for sure, man im lookimg forward to some to sunshine!
  8. I didn't get the first one but I got the one that you were checking up on. Yea my parents have a house in sunland , so that is the only place that we have loaded and unloaded the boat in the last 10 years. Well if you are every in the area our address in sunland is 883 chukar drive look us up. We are always there just about every weekend. As a matter of fact I am just getting home today from there.
  9. Hey 87SS454, I was checking in to see if you got my message reply, im not too sure how all this works. If not, i'll just make sure you get this one. Ya, I love that area, I try to get to at least one show a year there and that stretch of the Columbia is my favorite, I used to always launch at the Sunlands and head up to the sandbar up river. Now that I've got my own boat,I'll be there as much as possible. I'm guessing you have got to be pretty close to there if you are near the gorge.
  10. I have never pm someone on here so I hope this is right. Anyway I was wondering were you take the boat out at? I am always on the columbia river in Eastern Washington because that is were we have our boat, at our vacation house. Do you ever go the the Gorge Ampitheater?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10