Conversation Between chrisk and wakejmpr

7 Visitor Messages

1. ill check it out either when I get home or this sunday... work has youtube blocked so I can't look at it now, and I'm leaving for a trip down to Bull Shoals right after work so I might not have a chance, we'll keep in touch though, have a good one
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK8JXPcJoRc

check this link out. i know a few guys at chicago mastercraft that set this up. Riding the river is super illegal not to mention its nasty.
  3. Yeah that would be unbelievable, I've always wanted to just come ripping through downtown Chicago wakeboarding on the river. I think that'd be the dream run through all the buildings.
  4. Yeah we tow it down to Ottawa usually on the weekends because lake Michigan is crap for wakeboarding. Surfing the big lake is easy. We tow up and down oak street beach. Load up the bags and pile it with people. Makes a nasty surf wake plus at slow speeds it cuts right through the chop and makes a great surf. The bad ass walker board doesn't hurt either. It's a lot of fun out there when you can't wakeboard.
  5. Also, I just noticed that I think you're wakesurfing on Lake Michigan in your pic.... HOW?!?! That would be so damn cool
  6. I never have, I'm guessing you're down on the Illinois River? I did go for a cruise down there once on something like a 40 foot boat but that was a long time ago.

I spend all of my time on the Rock River because I live right on it; don't really have a need to trailer anywhere. RIGHT NOW though, the river's flooded and probably won't be rideable for a couple of weeks so I've been looking for a good place to trailer to
  7. Ever ride down in Ottawa?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7