Conversation Between MATTH53 and devovino

2 Visitor Messages

1. We just thought that the bench seat gives you more seating, more leg room and everything. That middle jump seat they pu in there is pretty worthless haha. We did everything ourselves, wasnt too bad. The stringers were good. The hardest part was the upholstry which my wife did. I didnt think she could do it but she knocked it out of the park. We love the black and blue, and Washington never gets so hot that the vinyl is too hot. Good luck and lemme know what you decide.
  2. SO did you redo your rear seat to add ballast or something? I just purchased a Saltare, I am going to redo the interior, have considered redoing the rear seat in the SAME FASHION! Looks good, I think I will do white though, it can get hot here in Central Oregon. So it seems you did the interior yourself, was it tough? Were your stringers badwhen you redid your floors? I want to re carpet/floor my boat, but am afraid of opening up a can of worms!! Well, good luck selling her, looks sweet with the black/blue! Devon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2