Conversation Between techsledder and Irish_Jack

6 Visitor Messages

1. I'm trying to rally up the local Supra owners to come with me to the Supra Owner's Group reunion this year! It's just south of the WI/IL border in Fox Lake. It is a ton of fun... Keep me posted if you want to convoy down there with me.
  2. I know exactly what you mean... I went on here tonight because I started to feel guilty... Congrats!!!!!! It seriously is the coolest thing on earth. I'm super happy for you guys!!! It takes a little while to get back into the swing of things, but it is cool falling in love with your kid! It sounds wierd, but that's the only way I can describe it...
  3. Wow, I haven't been here in a little while... sledding season does that to me. How have you been? Looking to boat together some time this season? My wife and I are expecting our first child in the end of May, so sometime in July would be cool with us I bet!
  4. have you put on any miles yet this winter? I went out last weekend with my wife. We dropped the sleds at Denoon park in Muskego and drove past Dover until I had no idea where we were and then came back. two weeks we'll be in Eagle River for our week long vaca. Can't wait!
  5. Yeah autumn is coming on fast! I'm already dreaming up trips to take for sledding! I would like to take the wife out downtown on the river to show her the sights. I'll be honest I have never been down there for the river or shore tour... just rode out and in on the Lake Express. Let me know if you have any free time coming up in the next month and I'll discuss it with the better half.
  6. What's going on man... It looks like we should start talking about snowmobiling pretty soon. hopefully before summer is completely shot we will have to hit the milwaukee river and baja it on the lake...any time just let me know...
    Jonathan Moore
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6