Conversation Between mapleleaf and johndoe777

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I get the flush pro set up, I was trying to figure out where your fake a lake was tied in, looks between the transcooler and the water pump??? tight spaces on these Connie's make things a little more difficult..Eager to see pics of her weighted down......
  2. i put some more pic of the fake lake want other pics do you want? i will take some of the wake so ballast this weekend i get the fat sacs next week 2 x 400lbs
  3. looked like a foot rest..
  4. extra vinyl
  5. Your boat looks new.....I can't believe it....Two questions... Whats in front of the rear bench on the starboard side? And how is that water intake filter and what looks like a fake a lake hose configured?? More pics of the water intake system would be great... I've got my own DIY hose hook up that looks like yours , but I have to undo my through hull to make it work.....
  6. weight sounds good, she'll be sittin low....
  7. 2 400Lbs sacs on either side so far but i want to get some lead to put in the rear i'm thinking about 3-500 pounds
  8. Alright, well then we need more pics, cuz that thing looks great! that pic totally had me fooled for a bigger boat.....Now I get to look at your boat and figure out what to do with mine...that tower looks sick......lets talk ballast set up's....I'm gonna run two 450 lb's on either side of the motor pushed back to the rear bench and I'm gonna get another 400 lb'er to stack on the port side to see if we can surf it, that and I'll play with passengers u in the bow to weigh down the front....
    You got any ballast plans????
  9. its a conbrio
  10. I'm no expert on the bigger Supra's, but from the looks of your pics you've either got a Saltare or a Mariah....It also depends on length, if you're 23' or so its definitely a Saltare.....i'D START A THREAD IN THE gEN. CHAT SECTION and see what people say....
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast