Default Boat Wrap Ideas/Help 89 TS6M Comp

Boat gel coat has been recently refurbished/refinished/redone within the past 3 years and looks good. (teal/aqua/blue -more on blue side vs sea green)

-Was thinking about doing a top half wrap (from rub rail up) so it ties into the current existing color scheme
    -another idea is to do a back half wrap from windshield area back aft

Colors (colors I like)
    -black, orange, blue, green, red, gray

Can anyone help out with photoshop or ideas...I'm undecisive when it comes to stuff like that, and I've tried searching and
    haven't come across to many like mine to give me an idea.

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...B211B6AA1A.jpg

Last edited by mbrane36; 05-19-2015 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Added Picture

could someone tell me if this is a 89' comp ts6m, or an 89' ts6m comp classic. The original supra decals are no longer there due to the hull being redone, but I
    notice I have a "classic" decal on both sides of the boat near the windshield.
    -I'm assuming this boat has wood stringers due to being an 89'? but what about the classic part?

Classic is like a trim package on a car, only this case on the boat. The "Classic" designation means that you had a better carpet weight in the boat and a solid hull color as opposed to a white hull. Your boat is indeed an upgraded "Classic" however it also has the wood stringers that are a problem with older boats. Hope that helps clear things up.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Also the *classic* name was used after the curved screen model was introduced after 92-93 and sold as the comp classic with modern composite stringers, standard 351 PCM (not HO BOSS) and straight screens not curved. There is a 98 comp classic at our club and its a sweet ride.

thanks for the clarity. hope to get boat out soon to actually enjoy it this year. purchased it almost 3 months ago, and with the newborn its hard to find time to
    take her out. She also needed some TLC to get her running again (fuel lines, carb, etc)..