Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Yesterday, second ride of one of our girl friend. You can see the missing rear hatch ...

Stéphane
    -----------------------
    1989 Supra Saltare

For those who like me, loves the big block sound :

Stéphane
    -----------------------
    1989 Supra Saltare

So, I finally rebuilt it in black PVC (Komacel), as factory, no change in opening side. I will see it for winter ...

IMG_1434.jpgIMG_1435.jpgIMG_1436.jpg
    Stéphane
    -----------------------
    1989 Supra Saltare

Looks great. So yours opens that direct from the factory? Mine is the opposite.

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

Thanks. Yes it opens from the swim plateform. This winter I plan to rebuild it like modern boats, with 2 hatches openning from the middle to the sides of the boat.
    I just receive a wired remote for my Pioneer CD, will post pictures of the installation.
    I also plan to put LEDs RGB under cup holders.
    Keep looking
    Stéphane
    -----------------------
    1989 Supra Saltare

Quote Originally Posted by Sdc77 View Post
    Thanks. Yes it opens from the swim plateform.
    Oh, my bad. I has assumed the pic was taken with the locker IN the boat. I see now that it's out. Ours open the same direction. Your modification sounds interesting and I look forward to seeing how you accomplish it.

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

Sdc77;

Love your boat! Love this thread!

You did an awsome job on that speaker box, it looks great.

I also liked watching your videos, please post more. Obviously, there is a big culture difference between France and the US.
    I like your videos so much because boating/wakeboarding is so familiar to me, but you guys do-it a little differently.
    I'm sitting here at work, watching your video and smiling/chuckling to myself like an idiot. Your music is different than ours. It's like disco. Nobody in the US listens to disco anymore so it adds this different effect to your video. I just love seeing someone in a different country who does the same thing as us, but just a little differently. All the videos of people in the US wakeboarding always have loud hip-hop, or hard-rock, or sometimes reggae.

I'm assuming that's your Girl Friend sitting beside you in the second-to-last video. Cangratulations! She's very pretty.

Anyway, great job on the boat. It's looking good. I hope you guys are having fun and getting on the water! Can you tell me what the temperature is in that video? It looks like it's a little chilly.
    I'm Travis.
    1984 Supra Rider XL.
    Chevy small-block 400ci
    Holley 4150 Carb
    13x12.5 Prop
    Lots of rot... no interior... needs tons of work... but it floats and pulls me on the wakeboard, so I'm happy!!

Hy Travis, I like your comment, It's funny to me too
    We really have tons of music on the boat, it goes from Club style (David Guetta etc.), Funk (70' ; 80' ; Keziah Jones), Pop (Lenny Kravitz, Mickael Jackson), some Red Hot songs, Electronic (Daft Punk -> you must know it, especially Discovery album ...).
    We are not fan of Rap, Rnd and Hard Rock. But it's not every French people who like those styles. For example, I post exactly same thread on a french wake forum, and ask people what are their wake playlist. Every body's different. You can check it here : http://www.forum-wakeboardmag.com/gl...ake-t7303.html

Here is my boat's post :
    http://www.forum-wakeboardmag.com/ba...are-t7170.html

She is not My GF riding, but my best friend's

Temperature was 23°C outside, 18°C in water. For now summer time doesn't want to come : It's rainning hard here and it's cold !

I love your engine's work, it's awesome, it looks brand new !

thanks for comment on the TSB work. I actually started another one for a guy from the French forum, but he unfortunatly doesn't want it anymore. It cost me nothing as I only have the skeletton done. Maybe somebody will want the same TSB one day
    Stéphane
    -----------------------
    1989 Supra Saltare

Personally, I'm not a huge fan or Rap or R&B (there are a few songs/artists that I like) and I don't really like reggae at all.
    So, that pretty-much makes me an outcast here in the US (specifically the boating world because of not-liking reggae).

I like hard-rock, accoustic jams (Jack Johnson, Dispatch, Slackstring, etc.), and sometimes even Country *gasp!*

That's your best-freind's GF huh? That reminds me of a song (or two). Have you ever heard "My best freind's girlfriend" by "The Doors"? How about "Jessie's Girl" by "Rick Springfield"? If you haven't heard them, you should definately give them a listen.

23*C, that's about 73*F not too bad... Summer is finally coming here in Montana. Today it's supposed to get-up to 86*F (30*C), so I'm planning on going to the lake after work. The water at my lake takes a long time to warm-up though. Last time I went boarding, it was probably about 58*F (14.5*C).

Thanks for the kind words about my boat. The poor thing is basically just a hull with an engine at this point. But as my sig says, It floats and pulls me on the wakeboard, so I'm happy. Plus I'm only into-it for about $2,500 (1,975 euros) at this point, so that's nice.

I love your Speaker Box! I probably wouldn't cover in Vinyl though. I wonder how much it would cost to ship to Montana?
    I'm Travis.
    1984 Supra Rider XL.
    Chevy small-block 400ci
    Holley 4150 Carb
    13x12.5 Prop
    Lots of rot... no interior... needs tons of work... but it floats and pulls me on the wakeboard, so I'm happy!!

Hey guys, remote is in place very usefull part

IMG_1545.jpgIMG_1546.jpg
    Stéphane
    -----------------------
    1989 Supra Saltare