Default Great movie for us Dads

Saw this movie Saturday night...really good! Great story and a great reminder about being a father to our sons and daughters. I would encourage everyone to check it out. Even if your aren't "religious" there are some great moments to remind us all how we can do the best for our kids and family, which does so much to contribute to a very positive society we all benefit from.

http://www.courageousthemovie.com/

Watched it after your recommendation, watching youtube previews/trailers and other recommendations. A little too much 'God' wording (seemed they were trying too hard), but definitely loved the meaning and hope I can live up to it.
    2004 Supra Launch 22 SSV
    5.7L Indmar Assault
    "One More Hour"

Yes an excellent movie. Don't want to give anything away, but having kids myself I was in tears during this movie. Beyond salvation, nothing is a bigger gift from God to us than our kids.
    2009 21V

I also watched the movie last week, aside from being a good father to your kids, there are also many other messages within the movie. The acting was poor, but the messages are great... Enjoyed watching it... Recommend it to anyone, regardless of your religion choice.
    White/Charcoal, 2011 VLX
    2008 Supra 22SSV

Yeah, it is definitely a movie that is centered around Christianity and God. But, it has some great messages...my eyes were sweating during several parts.

i watched it bro it is in my favorites list also