Default 1991 supra sunsport cover?

So i'm need'n a new cover. what is everyone using and how much did ya pay? does'nt have to be the best since the boat stays in a lift 90% of the year.

skiboatcovers.com Did a great job on my 07 22ssv, custom cover w/sunbrella, paid 850.00, nice people to deal with.

I had a snap cover made for it. Tried a few places to find a good quality direct fit non-snap cover and the highly recommended ones didn't have a pattern. So I called around and found a local upholstery shop that did boat work. About $700 for a two piece custom snap cover. I'm happy with it. I only use it 2-3 weeks/yr when I stay on a lake and have the boat on the water. Normally the boat stays outside and I use a generic huge full side skirt cover tied to the trailer, that came with the boat so no idea on brand or wahtever, but it works and keeps it sheltered and the sides from fading/oxidizing in the sun.

Easier to put on in the water and more secure than a non-snap cover, and the snaps don't bother me. What you decide on depends on your intended use and preferences, but this worked for me.