For sale is a 1989 Supra Comp with 553 hours, it’s in excellent condition for an older boat. It has the original PCM 351 engine and runs great. It originally came from Kentucky and has only been in fresh water. The carpet and upholstery were new and replaced 4 years ago when I purchased the boat. The seats were also rebuilt using composite material so they will not be damaged by water. The interior and seats were replaced from a factory worker at the Supra plant. The materials came from the plant and are the same materials used on new boats so it was a high quality replacement. The boat has been kept in a garage when not on the water, it’s wiped down after each use and I regularly clean the upholstery to keep it looking new. I had the monster tower professionally installed at a local Supra dealer. The tower has 1 board rack and 1 ski rack installed. Everything is turn key on the boat; it’s ready to hit the water. I just had the carb rebuilt this winter and replaced the water pump impellor so it’s ready to go this spring. The previous owner had a new trailer built in 2002 for the boat which is also in great condition. For an older ski boat the Comp puts out a decent wake for wakeboarding, I don’t use any ballast in the boat, just a few friends sitting in the back. I’ve actually had people do flips behind the boat. It’s also a good boat for skiing; the wake trims down nice at higher speeds. I’ve had great luck and no problems with the boat; we’re just looking to upgrade to a newer V-drive so we have more room. You won’t find nicer boat in this price range.

A few pics at below link, I have more if requested. You can contact me at 618-830-9366.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/boa/2850299545.html