Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

2 8's would be fine, especially with the Syn2.

Check your PM's pap.
    07 Launch 24SSV Gravity Games
    My Install Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by pap View Post
    I have a 2009 21V, planning to upgrade my speakers before summer. Looking at either rev8 or rev10's. Was told the drop on Rev10's with adjustable mount is just at 14". This is hanging down to eyeball height or lower on my boat. It's ovever the seats, but I'm wondering if anyone else out there has these or the 80's mounted (about the same size I think) and any feedback. I'm worried about cracking heads on the speakers. We would probably just mount 2 of them, but our holes are already drilled probably 50% lateral to midline so they wouldn't be all the way out to the sides.
    Pap, I cant help but just wanted to say I have the pro 80's and am looking forward to installing them this spring. i got them 2 christmases ago but never got the chance to install them (wife was pregnant last year), so I am super pumped to get the whole install for this upcoming season.
    2008 Supra Launch 21V - Currently for sale

I ended up putting a couple of rev8's on the boat. They are basically the same installed height as the roswell cans that were stock. Either the quick connect mount or the 10's were going to be down a couple inches so we stuck with the smaller size.

It's a bit strange to only have 2 speakers up there, we had 4 roswells before, but I can walk under them at 5'10".
    2009 21V

Pics? what do you think of them? What are you powering with?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    2006 Supra 24SSV

Can't really get decent pics as the boat is in my garage with very little space around it. Can't also really listen to them well, as I have about 6 inches behind the boat They are quite loud, I can tell you that, but with less bass than I'd hoped (not bad, I probably just had my hopes up too high).

They are running off a syn2.
    2009 21V

They should be pretty punchy. Where is the crossover on the amp set?
    07 Launch 24SSV Gravity Games
    My Install Gallery

go with the rev8 speaker they only have a 9 or 10 inch drop and they sound just as good as rev10 i am very happy with my rev8