Default The owner of my boat on here?

Ive been browsing the forums looking to see some kind of an update on my old skool Sunport build.. but lacking finding anything! Anyone know if the new owner is on here? Its funny how you dedicate all that time and money into something it becomes a big part of you.. lol I Wish now i never sold it

Quote Originally Posted by ngavdba View Post
    I often think about selling my boat.
    Wash your mouth out with soap!
    'nuff said.

Dshaff - I was afraid you might regret selling her after all your hard work and dedication. She was a beauty!
    Last edited by csuggs; 02-16-2012 at 10:37 PM.
    Clint
    Wake the World - West Virginia
    www.waketheworldwv.com

Yeah I wish it would pop up on wakeboarder or on here but Ive found nothing..Im looking for another but I think this time Im going to get a 92+ Minus the work.. IT was an awesome experience and not many people can say they rebuilt a boat there cruising in..

Anyway Im in the market for another sunsport if one pops up... been browsing ebay and craigslist

I was so disappointed you had to sell that boat. I read your rebuild thread many times. Any chance the new owner is having second thoughts as well?

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

Reminds me of my 1977 CJ 7 I owned and rebuild ground up 3x's. Love the truck but decided to see it when we got the new Jeep. I was ready to give it up in my mind but my heart was in a different place. Still brings a smile on my face thinking about the truck but as they say "every thing happens for a reason". By the was the new one is gone too. Newer isn't always better and new stuff will become old in time.

You will find the perfect boat for replacement when the time is right. Perhaps this time a nice Launch in need of love might pass your path, needless to say it is hard giving things up due to finicial reasoning but keep your chin up. There were things on the rebuild you would of done different right??? Practice makes perfect.

2003 Supra Launch " Gravity Games Edition"
    Dodge ram CTD tow vehicles....

yeah i'm on here... i've friend requested you and sent you private messages. i couldn't be happier with the boat, it was all and more what you said it was. sorry you are regretting selling it. no pics yet so i stole one of yours for my profile pic hope u don't mind... Only got it out about 10 times last year since i bought it so late in the year.

How awesome is that.. Glad to see its still being used and working great for ya.. My boy all the sudden decided he loves water and boats now lol.. so looking for another boat to build.. No issues? That is what I like to hear

glad to hear your boy is liking the water! no real issues with the boat other than the underwater led's.. still wondering what to do with the edge where the wood used to be, am starting to lean towards some kind of a spray bed liner. i have that 3m stuff on the dash but didnt think it would stick good enough around the edge with people stepping in and out and water...

Quote Originally Posted by dshaff24 View Post
    How awesome is that.. Glad to see its still being used and working great for ya.. My boy all the sudden decided he loves water and boats now lol.. so looking for another boat to build.. No issues? That is what I like to hear
    Interested in a 1987 Sunsport PCM 351 with about 400hrs? Dk blue on Dk blue. Needs stringers. Let me know, I think the guy will sell it right.
    Clint
    Wake the World - West Virginia
    www.waketheworldwv.com

Honestly this time around im going to buy a boat thats ready to use right after purchase.. mod it as time goes on!! Im working on purchasing another house and going to rent mine so time will be rare! Im ever considering a close bow.. but any boat i buy will not have wood stringers.. only because I don't have enough time to do it all over again!! Great experience though