Default Spark Plugs to Use 86 Sunsport

I didn't change the plugs at the end of the season......(lazy). So I am just getting things accumulated for summerizing the boat, and thought I would go ahead and purchase new plugs. I was just curious as to what you are using. I have an 86 Sunsport with the 351, let me know your thoughts and why. I know some use the extremely expensive plugs, and some use the standard plugs and feel they get the same results. If I'm not mistaking the plugs that are in mine currently are the standard no frills plugs and worked great last season. Thanks
    Last edited by michael hunter; 02-13-2012 at 07:30 PM. Reason: spelling

Not sure about 86 but an 89 351 uses Motorcraft BRF3M or Autolite BTF3M. I always use the stock plugs and have never had a problem.
    What lake do you go to? Skidim is a good source for info and parts.

I live about 10min from Allatoona, so I go there all the time. I do travel to other lakes on vacation....(lake weiss, AL) and I have been to Lanier but almost always Allatoona. I am guessing since you are at Flowery Branch, your on Lanier?

I live across the street from Burton Mill ramp on Lanier . I have never been to Allatoona maybe we can get togather this year?

Michael, sorry for the long delay.....anytime you want to head out this way hit me up definitly. I have a couple of friends we either will ski for most of the day or tie up for most of the day or a little of both.....bring the grills and have a good time. Let me know anytime this summer!

Sounds good sam send me an email and we will make some plans. [email protected]