Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Nice post brother! This will be so helpful to anyone who has to do a rebuild. I wish this was up a couple of months ago when I did mine. The reverse plate was sheered in half also. Thanx again for the good pics and post!
    Quote Originally Posted by lively View Post
    These velvets are very simple drivelines , just pay attention to your snap rings and the friction plate gaps , very important to set
    The gap per manual or it will slip and you will have to pull apart and rebuild again .. I hope this helps out ... and good luck. !!

Lively, can't thank you enough for the helpful post, pics, AND the personal help you gave on the phone a week or so ago. After following your instructions, I removed my noisy tranny and replaced the dampener plate. Made all the difference in the world, and not too soon! My family had a week of trouble-free fun on the lake last week. When (and if) my tranny needs an overhaul I will likely give you a call. Thanks for everything!

Not a problem brother . Pay it forward
    LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO BE LIVELY

Dear lively, I am getting ready to rebuild my velvet drive - and found your pictures on the supraboats website - however starting on post #4, the pictures are "Not Found". Do you know why not? From what I saw (the initial pictures & comments) -it appears like it couldbe very helpful! Thanks for any help!
    Charles

Hello.
    Perfect post, but I can not see any picture as Charles2014, please if it possible - improve this

Hello, have you rebuil your velvet drive?