Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Geary101 View Post
    Save your mula - just go to Kohls and buy Brooks Logo T-shirts for $5.00.

No-one will know the difference.

I keep wondering... who are these new so called "SC Marketing people" making all these changes, and why don't they ever communicate with the Supra and Moomba owners like the days of old (Warren (god love him), Littman and Carrera)?

You know there is no longer a Supra/Moomba dealership in Orlando?

C'mon - Orlando! The so called Waking Boarding Capitol of the World.

Who's taking care of the boats that the team athletes use? I know one of them turned in their Moomba and I don't think they got another.

Tough to remain a loyalist
    The dealer for nearly all of Central Florida is now Land O Lakes Marine near Tampa. A friend of mine from the Orlando area is part of the Supra Moomba program with them. If there is a call for it, they might expand to the Orlando area. He live here with a Moomba and I have a Supra 242. We are trying to represent in NW Orange County.

Clermont, Fl (The wakeboarding capital of the world)

Dave Hipps is now the dealer for Orlando????????????

You positive about that?

That's not good news for those of us who loved the quality service and clean service bays that Bob Campbell used to provide.

>"A friend of mine from the Orlando area is part of the Supra Moomba program"

Who's your friend? I may know him and would love to get in touch with him.

>"If there is a call for it"....

dude, this is the Orlando area. "the wakeboarding capitol of the world". You think there is more of a call for it in the tampa area? I don't think so.

in fact, a lot of the LOL Moomba owners travel to our chain of lakes for the day.

I'll make a prediction.... if SC doesn't set up a dealership in the Orlando area fairly soon, lots of us are gonna start using the dealers of the many competitors (that are sold and built in the area), and that will result in many of us not wanting to purchase another SC product.

Know what I mean?

Why would I travel a 75 miles to go to LOL Marine, when I can go 10 miles and get a Nautique, Tige or a Malibu.
    Last edited by Geary101; 03-11-2012 at 08:44 AM.

Ha! Good one!

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

Quote Originally Posted by ngavdba View Post
    Saw this at the mall this weekend.

I am not sure why it took me so long to realize this but, the attempt to "rebrand" the Supra name with this new logo is like our management team at work trying to rebrand our combined airline. They wanted to take our two airlines, merge them together and call it "Surejet Airlines." Needless to say, all the employees were horrified and they ended up sticking with our current name instead, but not after spending a whole ton of money doing market research for that other name. Here's to hoping Skier's Choice didn't drop a butt load of capital on this marketing idea.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Quote Originally Posted by Jetlink View Post
    Here's to hoping Skier's Choice didn't drop a butt load of capital on this marketing idea.
    It's pretty aparent, they didn't.

What a huge mistake on the part of Supra Corporate. From a marketing standpoint it is one of the biggest mistakes you can make. You never want to change a brand/logo that you have worked so hard to develop and that consumers have adopted and recognize. I really dont get it. And that tag line...really???...it sounds like something that would come out of the mouth of the that tool Papa John's guy. I am getting new wave decals made for my boat this year. We will stick with the classics.
    1984 Supra Rider

Clermont, Fl (The wakeboarding capital of the world)

"The dealer for nearly all of Central Florida is now Land O Lakes Marine near Tampa. "

Just so there is no confusion caused by the above statement - "folks" at SC have confirmed that a new dealer for the Orlando area has not yet been selected.