Default 24v 24ssv - speed for clean wake

Considering a 24v/24ssv for my next boat.
    I usually like to ride between 21.5-22.

I do have beginners and kids that ride, so wondering at what speed the wake cleans up with varying levels of ballast & wakeplate?
    Anyone have pics at varying speeds and ballast?

Also, is the hull of the 242 the same as the 24v/ssv??

Cheers!

OneMoreSet, the 24SSV is an outstanding boat. I hear the 242 is as well. There are differences in the hulls. My experience is with the 24SSV. Everything depends on weight and distribution. You can also adjust speed and line length and create the right wake and riding position.

My kids were small when we got our boat so speed started around 10 to 12. As they got better and to begin to clean the wake for tricks and jumps we ran from 16 to 20, line length from 50 to 65. I put a little weight in the front, none in the back. As I add weight I also add a little speed. The wake is very versatile. Adjust the wake plate down to lengthen and clean the wake, adjust it up to increase the edge and peak. I add weight to the front first and then to the back. This seems to create a meaty wake with a long ramp. If I add to the rear more than front it builds a taller wake with more of a peak and edge. Tons of pop.

When fully loaded for max wake I run between 23 to 24.5 with the wake plate all the way up, line length is from 70 to 85.

I have found the wakes to be great for beginners all the way to pro.

Good luck!
    H2Oman
    06 24SSV GG

With ballast half full I think the clean up speed was 19-20 when I rode on my buddies 2011 SSV.
    89' Comp rebuild thread:
    https://www.facebook.com/andrewjetm/...1923456&type=3

89' Comp Mod's and fun pic's:
    https://www.facebook.com/andrewjetm/...6666464&type=3

89' Supra/Custom Tower & Interior/Swivel Racks
    4 Blade-14X14/1600 lbs Ballast
    Roswell Bar/Led's/Krypt 6.5 HLCD's/Krypt 4200 Eq
    JL-Kicker Amps 2000 Watts/Kicker Interiors/L7 Kicker Sub