Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Just ordered a new 21V!!!!!

Ordered it all black with a charcoal stripe at the bottom. I did the Boatmate trailer with the two tone fender too. I am anxious to see that as I have not seen many Supra's set up like that. Pics will come in a month or two.....

Cool...looking forward to pics.

Great choice! Can't wait to see the pics!!
    Clint
    Wake the World - West Virginia
    www.waketheworldwv.com

Yeah don't forget to post, I think those two tone trailers look incredible, don't know why it took so long for people to start doing that!

I was following the thread on wakeworld and was anxious to see what happened. I was rooting for the black with charcoal stripe!!

It will look sharp, no doubt!

I love the 21v for the wake but have only ridden behind one, a 2005. Just purely out of curiousity, is there a reason you order that boat over others in the lineup?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    2006 Supra 24SSV

Thanks all. Hope to have some build pics of the process, but we will see. I like all the boats in the lineup, but the 21v just fits us and our garage better. I can get a 21 or 22 in our garage without taking the swim platform off. I wrestled with the decision, but I have been real happy with the 21v so no need to change it up. Loving the new interior of the 22, so it really made it harder...

Quote Originally Posted by Diggs View Post
    Thanks all. Hope to have some build pics of the process, but we will see. I like all the boats in the lineup, but the 21v just fits us and our garage better. I can get a 21 or 22 in our garage without taking the swim platform off. I wrestled with the decision, but I have been real happy with the 21v so no need to change it up. Loving the new interior of the 22, so it really made it harder...
    You will love your 21V! I am on my second 21V, i had a 2007 and now have a 2011.

Digg -- How many Supras have you owned? Have you ever owned a used boat??
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

Ha ha... This will be my 9th Supra!!! Yeah I have had some used boats. Got it all started with a 98' Four Winns and rocked a used Malibu for a while in 2007, but have stayed true to Supra. I always consider each brand when I look but keep coming back!

hahaha...9 Supra's!.... I thought I was bad with having just ordered my 6th....all 21V's (well, the 04 was a Launch 21, no V at the time).