Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I'm looking forward to the pics as well! I spotted your listing on ebay so I got to see a little more detail there. Pretty cool project man, I forget who said it earlier but truly "to each their own." Wouldn't have been my first choice to do to an old Supra but I think it's really, really cool that you chose to do it and I'm excited to see more!

Well I must be a moron to I still have the window sticker along with all kinds of records to the 68 firebird in my barn that my mom bought new.

90 bravura 351 1.23/1pmc40 Pefectpass stargazer wake
    You only need two tools wd-40 and duck tape
    If it should move and doesn't wd40
    If it moves and shouldent duck tape

not so the 68 firebird is awesome hope you still drive it once and awhile as for the forum editor and great grammar MORON shut up were just a few guys talking about boats its all fun your hi-tech wording is foolish Oh my boat that you dont like is sold so maybe you will like the next one its diesel but im sure you will bitch about that one also go play with your stick and stones

Can't we all just get along? Seriously, we are all entitled our own opinions and we should respect others by not saying rude things about others. We are not a bunch of high school girls, so stop acting like it This is a place for all things supra, even a half breed supra is better than no supra
    "Where There's a Will, there's a way!"

Check out my 1987 rebuild thread here
    https://forum.supraboats.com/showthr...-Resto-begins.

This is directed at Slyons... Hey man, I originally appreciated your work for how original it is. However, your actions as a person have left a bad taste in my mouth. I can appreciate good craftsmanship when I see it as I myself like to work on things from time to time. However, resorting to throwing names around and having posts with a general tone like post #27 will not win you any points in my book. I wish you the best in your endeavours and hope that you understand what I am trying to say.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Quote Originally Posted by Jetlink View Post
    This is directed at Slyons... Hey man, I originally appreciated your work for how original it is. However, your actions as a person have left a bad taste in my mouth. I can appreciate good craftsmanship when I see it as I myself like to work on things from time to time. However, resorting to throwing names around and having posts with a general tone like post #27 will not win you any points in my book. I wish you the best in your endeavours and hope that you understand what I am trying to say.
    I agree with Ben ,well said. I think it’s time that we choose not to respond to any more of his comments. Maybe he’ll just go away.

Not to beat a dead horse but this is what I was looking for the other day when I wrote post #29. This was taken straight from the guidlines for posting on the forum...

3) Personal attacks, mean-spirited comments, and abusive behavior will not be tolerated.
    4) It is fair game to debate, challenge, and question, keeping in mind the the guidelines above.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

this ones like a funny car wrecking before the green....
    90 Conbrio

I'm not gonna jump on the guy for getting defensive. That's a lot of man hours put into the project. And while he does need to understand, not everyone will agree with him. I can't hate him for being proud of his work.

While he definitely did come in harsh, again I can't criticize too much as I have done similar here. I've got real thick skin, and sometimes think everyone else does too. The only difference in me doing it versus him, is I have been here for a long time. And I contribute to the forum, and help others. While I may have my occasional tirade from time to time, I do for the most part act as a participating and helpful member.

I still welcome the guy as he has a knack for handy work, and that kind of knowledge could be very helpful around here. But just ask him to take things with a grain of salt. We all love our boats, original or modified. But come in, be an active member, and communicate. Then we'll just overlook the occasional tirade, like mine, from time to time.