Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

For the guys that dont get it sorry. you need to step out of your supra box and relax. I saved this boat from the junk yard because of rot and made it a fun boat. as for the only thing supra look again. the hull,drivetrain,shark fins prop shaft rudder ect all orig the grab bars orig. winscreen metal reworked but orig. boat has new top and transom,steering wheel gauges and some style. As for the money comment its not about money just skill and talent. Its an awesome ride and all boats are awesome as long as they float. For the guys that like it THANK YOU more pics to come

Isn't America great! We are all entitled to our opinions and live the way which we choose, and hopefully do so in a respectful environment.

Nice job on the boat. I would love to see detail on how you transitioned from the wood to fiberglass.

To each his own!
    mr.jrc -- 1986 Supra Saltare

Quote Originally Posted by ngavdba View Post
    You feel better about yourself now that you got that off your chest? Your SKILL and TALENT is better suited making boats than commenting on them.
    Maybe if you posted bigger and better pics in the first place I might not have been so haste in making a judgement on your fiberglass woody.
    I'm usually pretty calm and I don't need to relax, but thanks. You sound like a democrat! God forbid someone else has a difference of opinion than yours and shares it.
    I think I did say I get it from an artistic point of view. That would mean I understand the craftsmanship, design and pain staking effort it took to transform this junker
    into an artistic expression. Maybe you should read the entire post first and then you relax. Not everybody is going to like it including me. THANK YOU

As for the money, I could afford to buy any Supra out there, but yours would be last on my list for $17,000. I would rather buy a real Woody for double that. Understand now??

You're starting to sound like me. Careful.

Slyon I wish you would post some more pictures of better quality so maybe we could more appreciate the labor and love you devoted to this project. On the craig’s list add you are asking $17,000. Is that how much you have in the project? The reason I ask, is my father and I have built 4 custom cars and when it came time to sell them we were lucky to get half of our money back not counting the labor. As you probably know you’ll need to find that one special person that shares your vision and is willing to pay for it. I wish you Good luck on the sale . I ask you again please post more pictures. We like pictures001.jpg

You feel better about yourself now that you got that off your chest? Your SKILL and TALENT is better suited making boats than commenting on them.
    Maybe if you posted bigger and better pics in the first place I might not have been so haste in making a judgement on your fiberglass woody.
    I'm usually pretty calm and I don't need to relax, but thanks. You sound like a democrat! God forbid someone else has a difference of opinion than yours and shares it.
    I think I did say I get it from an artistic point of view. That would mean I understand the craftsmanship, design and pain staking effort it took to transform this junker
    into an artistic expression. Maybe you should read the entire post first and then you relax. Not everybody is going to like it including me. THANK YOU

As for the money, I could afford to buy any Supra out there, but yours would be last on my list for $17,000. I would rather buy a real Woody for double that. Understand now??
    Unlike nga I dont have a life of memories with my supra. It does make me feal better about my choice to know there are alot of people that love the old supras enough to go throu all the trouble to keep these old things going.

I appretiate all the work and talent (one I dont have)it would take to do somthing like this.
    However as nice as she looks would be totaly pointless for me.
    As for the value to me it has almost none but some one out there that cannot do this type of work
    will fall in love with here and pay whatever you ask.

90 bravura 351 1.23/1pmc40 Pefectpass stargazer wake
    You only need two tools wd-40 and duck tape
    If it should move and doesn't wd40
    If it moves and shouldent duck tape

One of few who has known their boat since brand new with original paperwork to boot.
    Ooh ooh ooh! I'm in this club! Woo hoo!

Just keep talking it proves your a moron and you probably have the original paper work in your supra folder to prove that your a moron get a grip

i WILL POST MORE PICS WHEN I GET TIME I JUST TOOK MORE BECAUSE I SOLD THE BOAT THIS WEEK. SHIPPING IT OUT WEST HATE TO SEE IT GO BUT THE CUSTOM LOBSTER BOAT IS IN PRODUCTION REAL COOL BUT FAR FROM ORIGINAL

I loved it. Make sure and post more pics if you have them!
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Yeah I'm a moron to at least my wife says so she also says my head's up my you know what. And next week when I go in from a colonoscopy I'm gonna ask the Dr. to check for it.
    Ooh!! Sticks and stones my douchebag friend! At least I can take objective criticism! I am a moron...a moron who doesn't like your boat! Yes, a moron who holds all the original papers in a folder. Even a moron knows that's what a folder is for.
    Now take your Forest Gump grammar and go post on the lobster forums! At least all those guys will share in your same level of education.