Hybrid View

Default Saltare running, again

Ok, so in order for you to see the results of tuning the carb (had to adjust it a little leaner), and mainly just because I enjoy hearing the 454 rumble, here's a new video of the boat running this weekend.

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

Rob,
    Boat sounds great, weather has been tempting latley and I saw you pulling thru Ooltewah a couple of weeks ago but Holy Hail storm how did you weather this last big blow Friday. It will be very tricky again this year dodging debrie in water.
    1990 Supra Saltare

Quote Originally Posted by Loadup View Post
    Rob,
    Boat sounds great, weather has been tempting latley and I saw you pulling thru Ooltewah a couple of weeks ago but Holy Hail storm how did you weather this last big blow Friday. It will be very tricky again this year dodging debrie in water.
    Yeah, you caught me on the way to testing everything. It was not easy to load and unload with the water down so low. I had no issues with the storms last week, but I have some friends that got hit hard near the lake. Did you have any issues at your place? I'm thinking you're closer to the lake than I am.

1986 Saltare

My truck took a beating with the boat right next to it. This time just hail damage. Toronado stayed on other end of Hunter road from us.
    1990 Supra Saltare

Looks like you got the water issue from the last engine run dialed in better. I still haven't picked up my boat but I seem to remember having even more water running out the trapps. At least your left bank wasn't making steam. Love the sound too! I just hate you now because I can't do the same with mine...
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Quote Originally Posted by Jetlink View Post
    Looks like you got the water issue from the last engine run dialed in better. I still haven't picked up my boat but I seem to remember having even more water running out the trapps. At least your left bank wasn't making steam. Love the sound too! I just hate you now because I can't do the same with mine...
    Yeah, the steam is a lot less and idles great. There is more water running out and I think it's just because the volume was turned down too low last time. I have no reason to think there's anything no pumping or obstructing the flow.

1986 Saltare

Quote Originally Posted by Loadup View Post
    My truck took a beating with the boat right next to it. This time just hail damage. Toronado stayed on other end of Hunter road from us.
    Sorry your truck was damaged. I hope it's something that can be easily repaired. But obviously more pleased that the tornado didn't hit you. I knew it had to be close to you.

1986 Saltare

Im not seeing the link to video.

Is it gone or am I missimg somthing

90 bravura 351 1.23/1pmc40 Pefectpass stargazer wake
    You only need two tools wd-40 and duck tape
    If it should move and doesn't wd40
    If it moves and shouldent duck tape