Default Hull and windshield style

I have a quick question and figured I'd ask it here. I'm looking into an Evolution boat cover. I've contacted them to see if they had the pattern for a 2005 24' Sunsport. They don't have the pattern for this particular boat, but they do have one for a 2008 24' SSV.

Can anyone tell me if the hulls and windshield are the same for these two boats even though there is a 3 year gap in production?

I am pretty sure it is exactly the same.... I know the hull was the same from 2005-2010. I am sure the windshield and tower were the same as well. Look on onlyinboards.com and look up some 2005 and 2008's and see if you see any differences...
    Last edited by Diggs; 03-06-2012 at 04:19 PM.

Thanks. They looked pretty much the same to me too, but wasn't sure if there could be some subtle differences. I went directly to the source, Skier's Choice, and asked. I'm waiting to hear back.
    Next question. Does this tower have a particular name? I've heard Rad-a-cage thrown around before. I'm not too familiar with Supra towers.

I think it was called the Rad-A-Cage. It was made my XTP I believe and was the only tower they offered unless someone would have put an aftermarket tower on it. I would put my money on it that everything is exactly the same and you are good with that cover.

Ill second Diggs.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    2006 Supra 24SSV