Thread: Boat Cover

Default Boat Cover

Hey Folks,

Where can I find the best deal on a cover for my 1986 Supra Comp? Custom snug fit.
    The one I am using puddles up water in the back and if it rains hard I can see this baby ripping.

Thanks.

skiboatcovers.com is probably the only company that has a pattern for that specific boat. Any of the other websites will tell you that a universal-fit cover is "custom fit" but it won't be. Do you have a tower? This even further complicates things.....
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

I used skiboatcovers.com
    Great service and fits my 89 conbrio perfectly
    Includes to poles that snap to inside of cover --one between drivers seat and spotters seat and the other mid way between back of motor cover and rear seat. I use these religiously and the rain runs right off as a result. No Issues!
    I ordered the "army Duck " material ---4 years now and holding up great.

crystal... thanks to some vandals, I think im in need of your cover...any chance you have a model number or something?
    To the OP, Crystal's cover should fit a comp just as well as a Conbrio, only diff is they opened our bow to accept water quicker! lol
    90 Conbrio

mapleleaf-----vandals is what did my old one in too!
    skiboatcovers.com is where to go!
    for a closed bow comp 89 to 91 ref sku number "SU621" and for the "army duck" material it is 370.00 us dollars
    for a conbrio (like ours ) the sku number is "SU618 and for the same material as above it is 363.00 us dollars
    I have had it for 4 years now and very pleased with it and would definitely use these folks again!
    good luck

thx dude, the vandals, mucked a sunbrella copver i bought off iboats in 2009. On clearance it was 88 bucks US but made for a low profile windshield outboard ski boat and the fit hasn't been ideal, prolly perfect on on a barefoot Mastercraft. what can i say the price was right, I have a bow and cockpit cover off a newer Vdrive Supra in Colorado (thx Geno!)I hope to have tailored to fit, but for 370 yours sounds awesome! thx for the heads up!
    Many thanks to the OP for this thread jacking I started, hopefully you find what you need.....
    90 Conbrio