View Poll Results: Which colors would you like for round 2? The top 4 will be the order

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Red

1 33.33%
  • Neon Pink

1 33.33%
  • Neon Blue

1 33.33%
  • Neon Orange

1 33.33%
  • Purple

0 0%
  • Royal Blue

2 66.67%
  • Yellow

0 0%
  • Black

2 66.67%
  • Fuschia

0 0%
  • Turquoise

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Default Supra/moomba cooze buy - round 2

Ok guys, Since pictures of the coozies have turned up I have had several PM's and emails from peeps wanting to know if extras were ordered so they could get in on the buy. Everything that got ordered ended up being spoken for, so we wanted to check interest one last time for a potential second order.

This time, I added a poll, with the colors we had last time, plus the other colors that we were asked about during round 1. I have absolutely no issue in doing this again, if the interest is high enough.

I'd say hold off on any paypal's until we can see what/how this one will go. So go ahead, vote in the poll on colors (we are limited to 4 colors.) Also, post a reply that says if you are for certain in for another round.

Thanks!

Just in case, here are a few pics from sightings in the wild. (Thank for posting)

2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

So wait, are they all Supra and Moomba on one coozie? Or do they just have one brand on them?

I thought they had both names, and I didn't want any cause of the Moomba logo. If I can get some of just Supra logos, I'm in for some on the next pass.

They have both logo's on them. It works ou for everyone, you can only see one side when the beer is in your hand anywho.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Quite the selection of beers there. Be careful the platinum will catch up to you in the AM.....

Dusty I PM'd you about this. I should have been in on the first order but I'm sensing that I wasn't...