Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Official Soft Supra/Moomba Coozie group buy

Hey Supra brothers, we are doing another group buy like last year on soft coozies, except this year we decided to add in Moomba on the other side. I wanted to paste the info over here so anyone that doesn't frequent Moomba can get in on it!

Since the other thread got a little hairy, I figured I would start a new one.

Here are the Supra coozies we did last year. They way it worked, everyone that wanted in sent $20 bucks and that guaranteed a minumium of 10 coozies of their choice in color. In the end, with the quantity it allowed to be ordered, just about everyone ended up with 13-15 total.

Last year we ended up doing blue, red, black, and grey. This year, depending on how many more people we can get involved, we may be able to get some more colors..pink specifically. From what KG could remember, each color took a minimum of 25 to make it worth ordering.

The sky is the limit on color as long as there is enough demand per color. I've attached a few pics of last years. The one color that ended up being our fav is the grey. They grey ones are made a bit different and they hold bottles perfectly. Anytime someone had a bottle, the grey was always the go to coozie. Not sure what other colors would end up like this, but the grey did last year.

Regarding the look, we figured we would use the same Supra logo on one side, and increase the size a bit, and do Moomba on the other side. We would likely leave the logo underneath the Supra and use "No Worries" on the Moomba side.

I think this pic shows how well fit the grey one is on a bottle. That grey one was used all summer long on both bottles and cans and still fits the smaller bottle like a glove!

So, let's get this thing in motion. Everyone that is interested post up:
    1. What color(s)
    2. Quantity of each color wanted.

It worked out really well last year with everyone commiting to a $20 order an being guaranteed 10 and then splitting the rest up equally over the orders. The $20 covers paypal fees and shipping, along with the coozie order. We would like to place the order on the 21st of this month which gives folks two weeks from today to make a request.

My paypal is [email protected] for those that are for certain going to order
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

I'm in - 6 grey, 4 black. Use whatever balance I have to fill color minimums if needed. Paypal on its way...

PS - I like your bottle of choice
    _______________89 Saltare Resto Project___________
    _________Then________________________Now_____

Just recieved Mike. Order will be placed in 2 weeks.
    Last edited by dusty2221; 03-07-2012 at 11:08 PM.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

I believe I'm in. 4 Black, 3 Blue, and 3 PINK!

Dusty
    I am in. We ordered a couple hundred coozies online last year and got them for less than 69 cents each. We just searched around on the internet and there are a bunch of companies. The more you do the even cheaper it got. I can look up the company if you have not already gotten too far in the process.
    Regardless, I am in. Let me know how to get you $20. I would just take an assortment of colors or whatever seems to be the popular choice. I am easy.

Diggs, I'm gonna use the same place I did last time. I believe they are still the cheapest and the material turned out good (some form of neoprene). You are right if we get tons of people wanting the price gets better, which in turn we will just send more coozies out.

I think Dusty posted a paypal above? .... [email protected]

Got everyone down from above.
    2006 Supra 24SSV

I'll pay pal tonight. I might have a few others interested too.

Im in!! I would like an even amount of red, grey and if you got pink than some of those. I will send a paypal in a few. Also, are you going to be able to ship them to me? how much extra do you need for the shipping?
    "Where There's a Will, there's a way!"

Check out my 1987 rebuild thread here
    https://forum.supraboats.com/showthr...-Resto-begins.

$20 will cover everything. Diggs, got the paypal, thanks.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Does the grey really fit that much better. I'm definitly in but have a black boat and think the black ones look better. Black boat go figure. I'll wait for your reply, let you know and paypal you. Thanks Gene