Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default The "seal of supra"

Just thinking......

Has anyone ever heard of a Supra society or boat club??? Perhaps through this forum we can create a "official" seal or sticker for members. Bronse, silver, gold and platnum for life long loyalists or something in that catagory. The seals could be IMG files which could be downloaded by moderators based on certain criteria. Each member could bring a copy to his or her sign/lettering guru for a printing. Placing them on a windshield where they could be easly removed if the boat traded hands or they ever faded ect.

Its just an idea. It might not appeal to all, but we are all familly in a weird way.

2003 Supra Launch " Gravity Games Edition"
    Dodge ram CTD tow vehicles....

i can get them made...just need ideas

I think once upon a time there was a thread about getting Supra Forum stickers made for the people that hang out here, that might be a little easier to manage

If you were to dig through the archives, you would see a similar convo about two years ago.

It was more of a supra forum member sticker, in case you were to ever see anyone on the water, you would know.

Needless to say, it never went anywhere.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    2006 Supra 24SSV

How about a Old school Supra stripe wave and Supra symbol .... Since they have opted for the new one !! There most be a graphics person here somewhere... Hint hint "Wave Digger"

2003 Supra Launch " Gravity Games Edition"
    Dodge ram CTD tow vehicles....

im on it lol

Do we have to have taken our boat on the water before we can get one? lol. I enjoy the forum and have learned a lot about my boat from reading past posts. This 80 degree weather in Jackson Mississippi has be anxious to take her out.

Personally, if I see you rocking any Supra 2000 and earlier, you are part of my club. I'll wave ya down and try to meet ya unless we are passing at high speed. But I will make a point of remembering and trying to find that boat again.

Your "Seal" as you would put it, is your boat. Especially the old school crew. That is your seal. You know the ones when you see them. The boats that have been meticulously restored or brought back to life, and are very well cared for. You can tell the ones that daddy bought his teenage son and they throw ghetto garbage into them and look like they have been run through the wringer.

My boat is my seal. It is a revived beast that gets more questions than my buddy's brand new Malibu. While I do like the idea, sort of like the Masons (secret society), I'd prefer not to put anything on my boat that isn't a Supra wave.

Quote Originally Posted by haugy View Post
    Personally, if I see you rocking any Supra 2000 and earlier, you are part of my club. I'll wave ya down and try to meet ya unless we are passing at high speed. But I will make a point of remembering and trying to find that boat again.

Your "Seal" as you would put it, is your boat. Especially the old school crew. That is your seal. You know the ones when you see them. The boats that have been meticulously restored or brought back to life, and are very well cared for. You can tell the ones that daddy bought his teenage son and they throw ghetto garbage into them and look like they have been run through the wringer.

My boat is my seal. It is a revived beast that gets more questions than my buddy's brand new Malibu. While I do like the idea, sort of like the Masons (secret society), I'd prefer not to put anything on my boat that isn't a Supra wave.
    A MOST EXCELLENT RESPONSE. I like it, A LOT!

"we don't need no stinking bayjees . . . ." Sorry DAFF - I couldn't help it!
    Clint
    Wake the World - West Virginia
    www.waketheworldwv.com

How about the head nod, or the handshake? I agree with Haugy on this one...the classic boats get the attention all on their own. Where I boat, there are tons of older Supras either chilling in boat lifts or out at the sand bar. Funny too because all the older Supras seem to travel and hang out together. One night we were out without the boat at a restaurant on the water as I watch a Saltare pull up to the dock. Started chatting with the guy about it, he had not heard about the forum though. Anyways, getting back to topic, take a look at Clint's, Haugy's, NG's and Titan's boats just to name a few and those are the "badge" for me.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski