Thread: Bow strap

Default Bow strap

Hey guys. I just picked up a used fly high x pole and it did not come with the bow strap. Any recommendations where I could pick one up? Thanks

Default Bow strap

You can just use good ratchet straps if you need to.

Default Bow strap

Finding a double looped 6' black nylon strap seems to be something that pep don't carry lol. I just didn't want it to have a ghetto look with a ratchet strap . I'm going to look at a few rigging suppliers . Surely they will have it.

1986 TSM6
    1987 SALTERA

If you have a Harbor Freight near you, this one works.
    http://www.harborfreight.com/1-ton-w...ing-44847.html

Of course, it is purple...

My friend uses it because his was mysteriously lost.

Default Bow strap

Quote Originally Posted by angus2112 View Post
    Nice. Exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks

I'd provide a link but since it seems that nobody ever moderates my posts with links, I can't. I've posted 4 or 5 posts with links that say a moderator will approve but they are never approved.

If you have a Harbor Freight near you, they carry a 1 Ton Web Sling that works. Search their site for "webbing" or "1 ton web sling" and you will find it. Unfortunately it is purple, but it works. Had to use it as a replacement on my friend's boat.

Default Bow strap

Quote Originally Posted by jeff_in_ny View Post
    I'd provide a link but since it seems that nobody ever moderates my posts with links, I can't. I've posted 4 or 5 posts with links that say a moderator will approve but they are never approved.

If you have a Harbor Freight near you, they carry a 1 Ton Web Sling that works. Search their site for "webbing" or "1 ton web sling" and you will find it. Unfortunately it is purple, but it works. Had to use it as a replacement on my friend's boat.
    Approved one, where are your other posts? And we are here, I spend most of my time viewing from my phone and it doesn't display like my computer does so sometimes posts that need approval get missed.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Quote Originally Posted by Jetlink View Post
    Approved one, where are your other posts? And we are here, I spend most of my time viewing from my phone and it doesn't display like my computer does so sometimes posts that need approval get missed.
    Thanks Jetlink. There were 4 or 5 others over the past few weeks but they are long gone.