Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default What's new for Supra in 2006?

Just thought I'd throw this out there to see what people know.

Default Replying to Topic 'What's new for Supra in 2006?'

I jsut heard from my dealer that they are going to make a ski specific boat again similar to the TS6M. He had not seen pictures, just heard from his rep, other than that, the rep would not tell him, but said that the dealer meeting would be full of suprises. And that comes about mid August!

Rumors? Can't really say, but alot of new product is for certain

RickT, How about a little leak just to get the rumor mills started. SC has flown under the radar this year so far with their new 2006 models. I have seen posts on quite a few of the other brands for 2006 with their changes but have seen nothing on SC.

Delbert.

We release our info in about 2 weeks. Alot of new stuff(we think). We like being under the radar, less hype more product. It will be a big year for Skier's Choice...trust me.

Rick

Rick,

As much as I want to know what is new.....I like your style of flying under the radar. You guys do it your own way at SC and I like that. Keep it up.

Chad

I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you! lol

I for one and am so excited for '06!

So if you aren't telling - how about a suggestion or two for years to come.
    I have the 22SSV -03

How about extending the seat cushion that makes the back rest for the staduim seating furthur towards the front and reconfigure the cushion that covers the cooler. The cooler cushion is too hard to use (hard to get back in place once it has been removed) and having a bigger - longer back rest in the stadium mode would help.

Next idea is to have the storage compartment door open up instead of sideways(it may need to be smaller for this to work) - you have to put the extra seat back down next to the driver inorder to open the storage compartment.

Any chance of getting a metal - carpet covered tranny cover instead of the fiberglass one? Its not strong enough for people to stand on and when the boat is in its staduim seating mode - its right there. People think its a step.

Don't waste the money on the engine oil drain hose - it isn't long enough or the right size to fit thru the drain plug hole. Most people either get their oil changed at the dealership or have the vac pump to suck it out the dipstick. Either way - it doesn't work and should be stopped. Although I realize Ind. maybe sending the engines with it on already.

Don't get me wrong - I love my SSV and wouldn't have any other boat - these are just a couple things that would make it better in my mind.

~S~

P.S. - I have a few ideas - but would rather discuss off the forum site.

Thanks for the input...that is great. We will definitely take at look at those notes.

Rick

OK this is a SC first, we are going to give you a peak of one of our brand new models this is the Supra Sunsport 20V. You will be the first people outside of the factory to see this. Well I guess the models have seen it. Best regards, Jay Warren

http://supraboats.com/images/06-Sunsport-20V.jpg