Default Height Estimate for 1984 Supra Rider

Hello,
    I've recently inheritted my family's 1984 Supra Rider. I'm in the process of building storage here in NC and the boat is on trailer in TN where I can't get to it.

I was wondering if anyone has any idea the height clearance I need for the windsheild when the boat is on the tandem trailer. I am thinking ~84 inches, but I don't want to guess and build something too short and I've got limited height. Any help would be much appreciated!

It really depends on the trailer because some are set up differently. I have a similar boat. My garage has 3 doors, 2 of which are 7'hx9w. The third is 8'hx10'w. I'm not sure it would go in the smaller doors.
    Clint
    Wake the World - West Virginia
    www.waketheworldwv.com

Hey Dave, maybe you should look into modifying the front of your Denali like my buddy and I did to the one I just bought off of him. We put a receiver on the front so we could better park his plane when the small tug lost traction in the winter. You might be able to see it in this picture. Sure does give you an advantage on the turning radius and getting surgical when you park in tight spots. You should see me parallel park an airplane with it...

IMG_0677.jpg
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski