Default Fiberglass Floor/Stingers

I read on a post that supra started making fiberglass stringers in 92'. Are the floors from 92' on also fiberglass?

92 was a changeover year most of the boats with curved windshields were all fiberglass. If you have a 92 with glass stringers the floor will have no wood in it.

I'm not sure that is 100% accurate Michael. I know this goes contrary to my statements in the past. What I said those times was repeating a post I had read from someone working at supra at the time. My 92 has the curved windshield and fiberglass stringers, but I think the floors may be resin and gelcoat coated plywood because mine has developed some soft spots. In addition, the base of the motor box is wood along with the bases that form the storage bins under the passenger seats. I am not for certain, but I think a more correct statement might be that starting in 92, the curved windshield supras are all fiberglass below the waterline. They certainly are not built like modern boats with a molded fiberglass tub integrated with the cap comprising the passenger compartment.

I will probably find out for sure about the floors this fall. The carpet is getting really ratty, the soft spots have gotten bigger, and the vinyl is just plain done. I think this season will be it. Unfortunately, from all I can tell, the cap is gonna have to come off to get the seats out. I'm really not looking forward to splitting this boat.
    1992 Supra Mariah - Red
    PCM 351HO 285hp - PCM 1.23:1 Transmission
    OJ XMP 4 Blade CNC 13x15.5RH

"People do weird things to boats" -Unknown