Default 06 supra 21v dallas texas

This is my very first post im not a dealer. I am in the process of selling my boat I bought brand new in august of 06. It has a whole 101 hrs. I have only had it on two lakes ray roberts and lewisville. It doesnt have a single flaw in the gel coat. Im having the tower powder coated as I type this and I have brand new speakers to go on it. Its still in storage but weather permiting I will pull it out and clean her up and take some pics. This is not an emergency sale but I would like to move it. I need to clear up some room on my credit because im looking to buy a skytrack for my business. I have not really got to enjoy this boat the first 55 hrs were the first summer. It went out once last year. Im will take offers but am looking for 38k. I might also install a monster cargo rack. Im willing to accomodate a serious buyer in any way I can. I owe 40k but will pay the difference out of pocket.

I'm ordering new interior speakers,tinting the windows and finish polishing the racks

I guess it just depends on the market conditions in TX. I just bought a 06, Launch 20 ssv for 29K. It has around the same hours that yours has and is in showroom condition too. I am sure yours is worth more since it is a 21, but I am not sure what they are going for. It is a GOOD LOOKING boat and I am sure if you are patient you will get that or something very close. Good luck with your sale.

38k is just a starting point I am very negotiable!

Default still for sale?

Is ur boat still for sale?
    2007 Moomba Outback
    Why Not? Play Hard! Get WET.....

Yes it's still for sale new price is 34k