Default sunsport - loose steering

Hi - I looked through a lot of the threads and didn't see one that matched up with what I have got going.

My 2002 sunsport v tracks straight and steers really easy.....almost too easy and feels sloppy. I notice that the boat will turn sharper to the right than to the left. Do I have a steering cable issue? I'd like to tighten up the steering, and get the same turn radius ability to the left. Any recommendations where to start with troubleshooting? - thanks!

My boat also turns easier right than left. I've thought this was due to the rudder being slightly off-set from midline so you can remove the drive shaft.

Mine does that as well, was worried about it but I read some other forums, and the consensus was 2 things, the first being what scottschmitt said about the rudder offset, and the second had to do with the direction that the prop spins and how the prop wash hits the rudder. It's more noticeable when under power because the rudder is having to deal with the force of the prop wash hitting it - which due to rotation and offset - is stronger when turning left.
    1996 Supra La Brisa