Default Its spring, time to wax what are you guys using.

OK guys I've just finished buffing and polishing. Now it's time to apply a wax. Two years ago I finished off the last of my 10 year old can of Carnauba pink paste wax it's no longer on the market. It was really hard to apply but it lasted a really long time and looked grate. When it came time to wax, I would only wax half of the bow at a time. Last year I use Maguire's gold classic premium paste wax,( it's an exclusive blend of carnauba plus protective polymer's creates a deep dazzling shine). I'm not really sold on it. What are you guys using? The water here is really hard, lots of minerals in it. The dark gray on the back of my comp really takes a beating. Is there some new great fantastic product that I haven't heard of?
    Last edited by Hagman; 03-23-2012 at 01:32 AM.

I use Poorboys products including their paste wax works great . You can get it on line.

I too am tranisitioning waxes. Haven't found one that can last more than two lake trips.

ngavdba, that's right! I did try that and it was very effective. Plus the fleetwax is easy as hell to put on.