Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Swim platform padding?

Bought a 2005 21v and need to get a new pad for swim platform. Only thing I could find was sea dek or if I cut hydro turf or something by myself. Any suggestions or reccomendations would be greatly appreciated

You wont be dissappointed with seadek and they are precut. It is now the standard pad on the supra/moomba and other boats.

So when I contacted them they said they dont have the precut kit for 05 21v platform. Since my boat is out of town by lake house and I cant make it out there for a while does anyone have dimensions for this platform or has anyone got a sea dek kit for this model?

Mine is a 2006 21V the widest point is 69inches and the deepest (Front to Back) is 24 Inches.

Call you local Supra or Moomba dealer. I looked for one for my 02 Moomba, searched for hours to find Seadek and the right size. Then I called Rinkers boat world in Tx. Original replacement for 02 was discontinued, so they sent replacement. The replacement is what is being used on new boats and fit perfect. Did not have to worry about measurements either. Cost $200 shipped straight from Skiers Choice.
    2002 Moomba Mobius V
    Rick

try these guys
    http://wakejunky.com
    Last edited by Kracker; 02-14-2012 at 09:44 PM.

Yeah get the seadek. You won't be let down and the factory uses them OEM now. Your dealer should be able to order it for you.

Thanks everyone for advice. I found a guy in Tennessee that someone reccommended to me that makes sea dek pad for 05 supra 21v before so is making one for me.

Can you share the details on cost, what the edges will look like (IE routed with the base color showing or just straight edge), and if it will just be a solid color or any design or logo cut in?
    2005 22 SSV GG

Its going to be black with storm grey supra logo. Approx $220 and as far as edges not 100% sure what you mean. I saw a picture of a grey one with black letters this guy made for another 05 21v and I really liked how it looked. When I receive mine I can send you pictures if youd like.