Smile WTB Inexpensive Supra

I am looking for just about anything with a tower on it for under or around 6K. Cosmetics dont mean much to me I just need another boat for the summer to get me on the water. I am willing to drive about anywhere for a good deal. I have been searching craigslist like nuts but its hard to cover all over the country searching city by city. Any help or leads would be appreciated.
    Thanks guys!

Craiglook.com

Don't need to search city by city...
    2008 Supra Launch 21V - Currently for sale

Default Conbrio in Austin

New to this thread but noticed someone looking to spend 6k on a supra. I bought a 1990 conbrio about 30 days ago thinking I got a good deal. Well the stringers were rotted and the engine froze 1st time out. So...... I replaced the stringers and put in a reman 351 with electronic iginition. I bought the boat with a tower set up that is SWEEET. (main reason for the purchase) I would let this boat go for $8,500 and lose 1k. My wife wants our old boat back 24ft Arriva. So if anyone comes across one let me know. Currently getting the back seat reupolstered and new wood, along with replacement of access panels,so it will be a week. Let me know if anyone is interested. I can send more info and pictures.

Where are you located, I have a 1985 Supra Sunsport Open bow for sale. 3 yr old jasper 351 with low hours. Interior is a biot rough but plenty useable, had it on the lake Saturday and it runs great.

I am in southern missouri. Honestly driving isn't an issue to get what I want. Can you please send pics and more info with a dollar figure?

sure, want me to email it to your user name im assuming?

I PM'd you about a boat for sale if you're still looking

I'm in the same boat as the guy who started this post. Would like a Sunsport and spend under $7K for it with trailer. If anyone sees anything out there let me know.

Check out this one, could be less than a grand and put a tower on yourself? Oh and a tranny! http://tulsa.craigslist.org/boa/2959627062.html

Edit...Never mind, it is long gone, sorry !
    Last edited by R J Young; 04-16-2012 at 12:34 AM. Reason: Boat sold