Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Im in uniontown, just south of akron

I'm east of Columbus, typically on Salt Fork.

So when is everyone going to get out this spring - I've been tempted already!
    2009 21V

CJ Brown is pretty good, but basically bowl shaped like Caeser Creek, St Mary's, and Indian Lake. Eastwood is not much better and you have to put up with only being able to get out on even numbered days. Odd days are for sail boats and pwc's. I have seen a few private lakes around and I am just wondering what it would take to get permission to ride them. Not sure my van could handle getting my boat in and out of a lake with a dirt or improvised ramp though. Would be a good excuse to upgrade to a 4x4 truck though, lol.

I have been itching to get started on a couple projects, but I am still working down the honey do list on yard and other typical spring things. My crew is pretty fair weather, so they probably won't be ready to middle or late May.

Oh, and the park rangers at Eastwood remind me of the "Central Park Rangers" from the movie Elf.
    2005 22 SSV GG

We are about 15 minutes from Deer Creek so that is where we will probalby go the majority of the time. It is actually pretty nice. Not real big, it use to be a lot more popular, but last few times I was there it wasn't very crowded at all.

I hope to get the Pirata out some time in May. I might try sooner, just as a test run. Picked up the license today. Need to order the numbers for the boat for the registration #.

sluggo looks like you know eastwood pretty well. I think they sit on the dock and wait for every boat. Everyone I know that has been there gets checked. We haven't found a place
    local that isn't rough at times. You have to pick the right times to show up. Weekday evenings usually seem pretty good. Weekends at CJ, you may as well anchor and swim.

Maybe one weekend we should have an Ohio get together.

Im In Cincy. Usually hit Ohio River, Caesars Creek, Brookville and eastfork. Have several trips planned for Norris lake, Cumberland and dale hollow.

I'll second the Ohio get together. mogre which section of the Ohio do you usually ride. Its been warm enough for us to take some sets. I'm from the west side but I've rode the whole river from the Meldahl locks to the Markland.
    '11 Supra Launch 22V

"What time is it anyway? It boat time."

I'll be moving back to northern Kentucky this winter, and plan to have my boat on Williamstown Lake.