Default No Air Temp on VISION display & How To Reset Ballast Bag to "0"

Hi all,

New to the forum and to Supra boats. Loving my new 22V. Two questions:

1. OK, so maybe I'm crazy, but my new Supra 22V has no air temp on the Vision display. Can't imagine it's not part of the software. Anyone have any ideas?
    2. Is there a way to set the ballast bag timer to 0 when it is partially full? I have one bag that fully empties and one that leaves a few inches of water. My preference would be to have them both leave a little water or it seems to get the timers out of whack. But if I manually fill it up a bit the timer goes up to 3 or 4, and I want to reset this to zero so that draining down to 0 still leaves a little water. I did this once by accident (at an inopportune time too) but don't know how to do it intentionally.

Any help / guidance would be great.

Thanks!

Default ballast timer reset

You may be able to reset the timer by tripping the breaker marked "ballast". It is located in the battery or the engine compartment. Push the button in until the lever pops down, wait a sec then push the lever back up to reset. Don't know about the air temp.

Thank you. I will give it a try. Still looking for an answer to the Air Temp readout if anyone might have one. Waiting for a response from my dealer too.