Thread: 1984 Rider

Threaded View

Default 1984 Rider

Bought this last June from Cummings Ga - $4400. Had to put 4 new tires on the trailer but interior was in great shape. No soft spots on the floor or in bow area. All engine and trans mount lag bolts where tight. So hopefully stringers are good for a while longer. Its needs the damper plate replaced, has the knock at idle, but the pcm 351 runs great. I rebuilt the Holley carb last fall.

When the seller was taking me on a test drive we happened meet the supposed original owner while we were at a ramp on Lake Lanier . He lived near that ramp and claimed that the floor and stringers had been replaced 7 or 8 years ago (this was in 2011). He did know a good bit about the boat so who knows

Im putting in new carpet now and have an Aerial Assault Tower with racks and twin bullet speaker on the way. Also some Alpine sps 610s in the boat and 2 Alpine Mrx-f30 amps to go in it.

Hopefully will be able to paint it this season with my buddy who owns a body shop. He did a great job on his Ski Tique last year.

Will get some more pics up soon.
    Attached Images Attached Images