Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Great pics so far, everyone! Can't wait to have some of my own. I'm starting to get a little antsy now, especially with the leg feeling better.

Quote Originally Posted by csuggs View Post
    Lol! Those are two of my sons. Here's a pic of me. This is my first time so try not to notice how I look like I got something up my butt! Hopefully I'll be able to let go of the rope later this season. This was taken behind a friend's boat, so I'm not sure about the ballast.
    Oops! I hope I'm still getting behind the boat when my kids are as old as yours! Mine are almost 4 and 5 right now. I can't critique your stance because I haven't tried it yet. Can't wait for warmer weather to get in the water! Looks like you have the boat for the same reason I bought mine...bring the family together and get outdoors!
    Last edited by kvand347; 04-18-2012 at 08:45 PM.
    Kevin

1993 Supra Sunsport
    5.8 351 HO PCM @ 285hp / PCM (40 A) 1.23:1
    Acme 422 Propeller 4 Blade 12.5 X 15.5 RH 1" Bore .105 cup
    Ballast: (2) 540 lb and (2) 350 lb Straight Line Launch Pad
    Wakeboard: CWB Absolute w/ Faction bindings / Surfboards: Hyperlite Coex & Broadcast

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability." ~John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by Okie Boarder View Post
    Great pics so far, everyone! Can't wait to have some of my own. I'm starting to get a little antsy now, especially with the leg feeling better.
    Okie, how is the leg doing? I'm rehabbing my arm from a work related injury...torn arm muscles and had some tendon work done as well and hoping to at least be able to ride by July.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Pretty good...I was still having some pain on the opposite side that the doc thought might be a meniscus tear. He gave me a cortizone shot a few weeks ago and it has gotten better. I'd say it still feels a little achey and tender, but all in all very good. I've tried jumping up and down and it doesn't hurt. Most walking and fast walking type activities don't bother it.

Sounds good, I hear that surfing is a low impact sport so hopefully you can ease back into it that way.

It is, but the way things are feeling I'm definitely going to get on the wake board. Of course, I will ease into jumping and see how things feel, then go from there.

Default First time out this year - everything worked.

After lasting through the winter we made it out last week. Water was still about 49 degrees but it's nice to know the season is here.Photo Apr 09, 6 48 46 PM.jpg
    07 22ssv 340

I'm in the same weather climate as Jetlink so this is my wife's new ride. Trying to decide to keep the hubcaps on or take them off.

DSC_0209.jpgDSC_0206.jpgDSC_0208.jpg
    '92 Mariah
    Kwahamot

I say mix 'n match them...keep her guessing! Either way it looks good though, I think the hub caps give a little contrast against all that black.

Quote Originally Posted by Bkrobz View Post
    After lasting through the winter we made it out last week. Water was still about 49 degrees but it's nice to know the season is here.Photo Apr 09, 6 48 46 PM.jpg
    That has got to be one of the most beautiful backdrops I have seen yet! I am sooo jealous of the pictures you must get of you guys boarding!!
    Kevin

1993 Supra Sunsport
    5.8 351 HO PCM @ 285hp / PCM (40 A) 1.23:1
    Acme 422 Propeller 4 Blade 12.5 X 15.5 RH 1" Bore .105 cup
    Ballast: (2) 540 lb and (2) 350 lb Straight Line Launch Pad
    Wakeboard: CWB Absolute w/ Faction bindings / Surfboards: Hyperlite Coex & Broadcast

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability." ~John Wooden