Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DGREEN View Post
    Here's a good shot of the 1st launch of the season, dropped her in to blow the carbon out of her and warm up that oil for a good ol oil change, just happened to find a couple remnants in the cooler from last summer!
    Starting early this year.... way to take advantage of the first day above 70

Good to see u still on here Johndoe777. Hopefully we will run into each other on the water!

I was going to go workout after work but I got the wife phone call. (eyes rolling) she said meet us (the fam) at Hydrous and I will bring your stuff. OOOOOKKKKK..I guessssss I will. Hail Yeah!! Laura snuck off to Hydrous last week while I was at work and hit the main cable all day long and now the kids wanted to go try it out too! Heres a few pics.
    Jack on the 2.0 system.jpgHydrous Halles.jpgLaura Cable Park.jpgHydrous Supra 1.jpg
    89' Comp rebuild thread:
    https://www.facebook.com/andrewjetm/...1923456&type=3

89' Comp Mod's and fun pic's:
    https://www.facebook.com/andrewjetm/...6666464&type=3

89' Supra/Custom Tower & Interior/Swivel Racks
    4 Blade-14X14/1600 lbs Ballast
    Roswell Bar/Led's/Krypt 6.5 HLCD's/Krypt 4200 Eq
    JL-Kicker Amps 2000 Watts/Kicker Interiors/L7 Kicker Sub

Quote Originally Posted by ngavdba View Post
    1986 Sunsport

https://forum.supraboats.com/showthr...unsport+school

Dshaff had another thread on here detailing conversion process. I liked most all except I believe he used spray on bedliner over that beautiful teak deck. Just can't wrap my head around that.
    Yeah, that's Dshaff's old boat. He did an AWESOME job on that boat! I didn't know he sold-it. I was also wondering "WTF?" when he did spray-on over that swim platform. Honestly, it fits the theme of everything else he did better than wood would-have, but he should have sold that teak to someone who wanted it (I really need a teak platform about now) and used something else.

Quote Originally Posted by nelly View Post
    Attachment 9269Attachment 9270

Just pulled the boat out of the barn. I'm new to this forum.
    You got yourself a beautiful old Supra there. You mind telling me what you ended-up paying for it?

i ended up picking it up for 12k and a cross country trip from MN to PA... the platform definately fits with the "no wood" theme, but i think it would have looked good rifinished as well.

First trip out...photo.jpg
    '11 Supra Launch 22V

"What time is it anyway? It boat time."

I've been waiting a long time for this . . . . We finally got out over spring break when we went to north Georgia to visit my folks. We went with some friends on Lake Lanier . . . great lake, excellent ride, good company, and . . . . we learned to surf! So I had to buy a surfboard and take home! Here are a few pics from Lanier.

THANKS FOR THE RIDE!!!!
    Clint
    Wake the World - West Virginia
    www.waketheworldwv.com

Csuggs--Dude you look like you are about to rip someone's head off! I guess that is the face of concentration! That's a nice wave behind the boat. How much ballast + lbs of people would you say you've got there. I'm going to be trying wakesurfing this summer and I have approx. 1800 lbs of ballast to play with.

Well, it's been a tad chilly to play in the water yet so, I am still having fun with some of the other toys. Took one of the planes out last week to try out the 76 inch diameter 3 blade on it, not sure of the pitch but I think it is around 14-16 degrees. Went and played on the grass a little and went cruising up the river a little too. Looking to get the amphibian out next week and the boat shortly there after. Jealous of all you guys in warmer areas that are already riding too.

Here's the video I shot last week, hopefully get some Supra stuff up there soon. Oh yeah, doors were off on this day.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski