Default WTB.. Colorado area Supra Sunsport

Like the title says.. I'm looking for a sunsport in the Colorado area and willing to spend upto 8K. I would also be willing to have one shipped if it was the right one....

I currently own a 1981 MC Stars & Stripes, but now have a toddler and need something with more freeboard. I also want to start wakesurfing and the MC weighted is way too scary.

I hope to be a contributing member of this forum and really appreciate all the info on this board. You guys have hopefully saved me from a lot of newbie mistakes..

feel free to PM me with any leads..

Thanks...Jay

We're headed to pueblo this weekend and need a third and/or fourth. (really a fith and sixth). I've got a really nice 22ssv you can ride on and check out. Not for sale but it's free. Gene 720-939-3076

I really appreciate the invite, but I'm up north in Ft. Collins.. Gotta work all weekend too

If you ever make it up north, Horsetooth res is 5min from my house and is a great lake to ride, 7 miles long by 3/4 mile wide and really full right now from the snow melt. Thanks for the offer! Have fun!

Jay

Your welcome

You might check this one out. Seems like a good deal for what it is, but some of the pictures make the condition so-so. I email the guy and he sent me pics and said he would think about my offer of $10k if he didn't get any better. Since you're out there and I'm in Indianapolis, it might be worth taking a look at for yourself and see if it could be bought for a good deal.
    http://denver.craigslist.org/boa/2933470596.html

Thanks for looking out... funny cuz i offered him 10k too, but haven't heard back yet.. It looks good.
    The trailer seems a little hokey.. we'll see, I'd rather spend less.

Did you go see it in person?

No... He hasn't replied. I hate being a lowballer.. Did find this one http://denver.craigslist.org/boa/2974845407.html

I think you might have found your boat. Go check it out and if you don't get it, let me know what you thought of it