Default 08 22ssv - Where can I find "OEM" rocker switches?

We're installing a second heater in our boat. We have one unused spot on the switch panel and want to replace the two position accessory switch there with a three position (Hi/Off/Lo) switch for the second heater that would be identical to the one we have for the OEM installed heater.

Searched all around and am having a heck of a time finding matching switches. Anyone have a line on these?

Thanks!
    2008 22SSV

I would check with a dealership. Ours @ Marine Products in Salt Lake City usually has things like this in the sitting around in the service department. Sorry I couldn't give you a better answer.

Please post pics when it's installed. I'm interested in doing the same thing in my '07.

Thanks.
    07 22ssv 340

I try to avoid ordering parts from my dealership. They're real nice guys who know what they're doing...but they take a long time to get little things like this done. I had to order replacement tower mount pads for my boat last year...after going back and forth with them for 2 months, Skier's Choice came through and let me purchase them direct and they came asap.

Anyway...after some research, I found that the switches are manufactured by Carling Technologies and the folks over there were nice enough to point me to some of their online distributors as they don't sell one offs. They are Contura Type V with symmetrical curved actuators.

These two places sell them - I'm waiting to see if they have matching labels in stock.
    http://www.otrattw.com/products.php?cat=14
    http://www.pacergroup.net/Categories...Lens_Actuators

I'll post some pics of the installation once we're done.
    2008 22SSV