Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

My friend and boat co-owner mark tearing it up on Saturday. Our first real time out on the boat

Daniel

'91 SunSport 10th Anniversary - "The White Whale"
    https://forum.supraboats.com/showthr...ersary-Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Jetlink View Post
    Hope your new boat house is covered against floods by insurance...
    That's how we build them in Cananda. lol!

Just got my tower finished up. Took longer than i thought it would but i took my time and now it's solid as a rock. Get to test it out this weekend. Sweet!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Moose; 05-22-2012 at 12:07 PM.
    89 Supra Saltare

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Just got my tower finished up. Took longer than i thought it would but i took my time and now it's solid as a rock. Get to test it out this weekend. Sweet!
    when did you get your tower? And did everything come at once and when did you order it?

Yeaaaaaaa

2005 Supra Launch 24SSV

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalPR View Post
    Finally took out the new (to me) Comp. Cleaned the interior, exterior, and rebuilt the raw water pump. Ran like a champ! Here's a picture from when we took it out for a cruise on the lake, and another picture of the seal that was bad on the raw water pump. It only took me about a hour to rebuild it.

I blew out the speedo tubes, but the right speedo is still dead, left one is slow. I think I need to do the pickup tubes.
    Attachment 9840
    Attachment 9841
    Props to the new ride! I have an open bow legacy but love the look of the comp closed bow.

On your speed In your pic it looks like your mph is about 25 and your rpms are 2500 that seems about right. Do you have the speed calibration buttons? My daughter has played with the calibration and thrown the speed way off. If you want to check your speed and you have acces to a slalom course it takes about 19.2 sec to go through the course which is 849 feet.

What do you use boat for the most ski or board?

Quote Originally Posted by wiatowski View Post
    when did you get your tower? And did everything come at once and when did you order it?
    Think I ordered the tower back in late February. It was a package deal from h20sportswarehouse.com. It included 2 wakeboard racks. They first said it would ship early April then later they said April 23. After thoes two dates came and went I was told early May. Think it showed up first week of May. The racks showed up way back in March. The tower light came in about a week after the tower. I think they must ship from 3 diffrent warehouses. If you ordered from the same outfit I understand your question. I'm not real happy with the runaround I got from h20 sports warehouse but everything did show up and I'm happy with the end result.
    89 Supra Saltare

here is a shot of the boat before riding last night
    Attached Images Attached Images

Finally got to try out the new surfer behind my '85 Sunsport

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Think I ordered the tower back in late February. It was a package deal from h20sportswarehouse.com. It included 2 wakeboard racks. They first said it would ship early April then later they said April 23. After thoes two dates came and went I was told early May. Think it showed up first week of May. The racks showed up way back in March. The tower light came in about a week after the tower. I think they must ship from 3 diffrent warehouses. If you ordered from the same outfit I understand your question. I'm not real happy with the runaround I got from h20 sports warehouse but everything did show up and I'm happy with the end result.
    not happy was an understatement... they just told me 2 more weeks for my racks... I ordered beginning of march. Had them ship it to my friend in buffalo.... asked them to ship the racks to my house cause no where did it read that it would all come separately... So mad!!!! Once again like the product not the service... thinking of complaining to Aeriel, it gives them a bad name.