Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Default May Picture Thread

Who's slacking around here? Why isn't the May picture thread up yet? What is it ......May 1st already!!??
    2005 Supra Launch 22ssv - yellow/black

Got skunked with rain here today and it looks to be much the same all week long. Bright side is at least the lake and river levels are finally coming up from the typical winter draw down.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

With the delayed spring in Chicago I had a chance to redo my trailer hubs and re-varnish the teak. Small projects but I'm really happy with how they turned out. Here's some pics of the teak.

DSC_0236.jpgDSC_0238.jpgDSC_0239.jpgDSC_0240.jpgDSC_0241.jpg
    '92 Mariah
    Kwahamot

Teak looks good Big City

First of many things coming this month:

Boat Bling: Hot Sauce for water spots, Vinyl Sauce for cleaning the vinyl, and Vinyl Conditioner,
    Over the past number of years I've been in the Exquisite Vinyl cleaner camp, and swore by that stuff. Not to mention how many times I've posted how great the product is. Not sure what has happened to their customer service? I placed a new order for a gallon of the cleaner, as well as the leather cleaner and conditioner for our vehicles on the 22nd. Paid for that day, haven't heard boo since. I've tried 3 times now to contact her, and no response. So, looks like a paypal dispute is in my future and I'm on to promoting a new product.

First reviews of testing the Boat Bling vinyl cleaner are very positive. I haven't really dug in and started cleaning yet, but couldn't help myself from giving it a try when the Fedex guy just dropped it off. There's another positive with Boat Bling, they have an actual website, accept actual credit cards through their site, and ship quickly..... all be it, across Phoenix

The Hot Sauce is going to be amazing. I just got the boat back from 2 months at the dealer for an issue I'm not willing or ready to discuss, anyway, it sat outside with the cover for those 2 months and got a little rain. Although they washed it, they didn't clean the tower and it was full of water spots. I had to give this stuff a try, claims its good for the entire boat including the tower and glass. (don't try to clean glass with the vinegar/water mixture)

2005 Supra Launch 22ssv - yellow/black

Been having some terrible weather the last few weekends. It's either raining or windy. Can't win! Hoping for this Sunday if the weather is decent and I can find a third.

Quote Originally Posted by ngavdba View Post
    I haven't been blown away by the Exquisite and will probably look elsewhere as soon as I finish the bottles I got. Let us know how the vinyl and conditioner work for you.
    X2

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    2006 Supra 24SSV

I should have taken a picture of the river when I crossed the bridge to work this morning. Looks like chocolate milk with chunks.

No boating here for at least another week.
    Clint
    Wake the World - West Virginia
    www.waketheworldwv.com

I was blown away by exquisite.... but...... just picked up the totally awesome that is recommended a lot (and is 1/5th the price.) I'll be using it for at least the first part of this year.
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

Another beautiful afternoon on my favorite river.

Whelchel86, great shot- I am looking forward to some of that this summer! Bigcity444, did you actually use varnish on your teak, or did you go the traditional route with teak oil? Just curious as I sanded and oiled the same parts on my Mariah last year, and the came out real nice and still look good this year. Oh yeah, the river here is too high and too many chunks.