Default Sweet Supra Mariah

Saw this on onlyinboards, pretty awesome looking besides the graphics, I think

http://onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=33091

looks like somebody cared for her...especially based on the price. mid-90's boats are that range now.

Nice looking boat....but way over priced. I guess a boat is worth sometimes what someone will pay for it. IMO won't be sold at that price, maybe he doesn't want to really sell it and has told the wife, YES I have put it up for sale.
    Shane

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch

I called him about it recently. It has new stringers and floor. He's had it 2 years and got it from the person that had the stringers done. Too much $$ for me for what it is but I'll see if he if he still has it after while and wants to lower that price. He's trying to get a v-drive and hence the sale.

I thought he was selling a V drive???? Sorry just priced like one. Honestly that boat has had some loving finders work on it . Look at the quality teak work. I think there is a direct relationship between the condition of the teak and stringers. If the teak looks great then the boat is more than likely in very good running order and solid too. It takes a type A personality to keep teak looking flawless.

2003 Supra Launch " Gravity Games Edition"
    Dodge ram CTD tow vehicles....

He's not off on price if it's immaculate. My Mariah went for more than that one did.

What would be "immaculate"? He said some interior work would need be done on the rear seats some time soon.

Immaculate is needs nothing. No repairs, in the foreseeable future.

the price really isnt to bad for a fixed boat