Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Need help with graphics

Ive had the original stripe and wave put back on my boat, but I was looking to get the word "Supra" put on there as well. Anybody have any ideas on font, size and placement?
    Thanks

What year is the TS6M??? Why ??? Have the identicle boat with the original stripe and lettering. Mine is the Special Edition too. I could snap a few close ups to get a feel and look of the original....

2003 Supra Launch " Gravity Games Edition"
    Dodge ram CTD tow vehicles....

It's an 88 Model. Why, i guess i just feel it looks a little void with no name on the side. I'm looking for an older font style like was put on the trailer. I guess I would like to apply it above the rainbow stripe...

Thanks

They used to say Comp Ts6m on the back. Not Supra.

But if you are wanting a new look, you're going to need a custom vinyl shop. If you go with the font of the trailer, it will be hard to fit "Supra" on the back there, and still be big. It will be a smaller font and may not look right behind the wave.

Do you have any pictures of your boat on the trailer with the back section exposed so we can photoshop some stuff together to see how it looks?

And damn that is one sexy comp. That picture in the first post makes me really miss my old 89 Comp. That is a great looking boat.

I don't have very good on the trailer pics. Here is the best picture I could come up with...

I guess I don't want to put "Supra" behind the wave, I would like to put it in front of the wave on top of the rainbow stripe. I measured the height and it would be 5" from the white portion to the top of the rainbow.

Last edited by greenhead84; 05-10-2012 at 02:04 PM.

1989 conbrio ( comp with open bow essentially) with original graphics.
    Hope this helps!
    kal lake sept.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by crystal waters View Post
    1989 conbrio ( comp with open bow essentially) with original graphics.
    Hope this helps!
    kal lake sept.jpg
    Smacks forehead. Man I'm getting stupid from lack of sleep. I completely forgot they had the same logo on the stripe!! I need some rest.

NO worries ---my forehead already well dented! It happens!

042.jpgPicture649.jpgI just had my stripes, wave and lettering replaced by a vinyl graphics guy, I could get the font and size info in the next few days045.jpg
    Last edited by jshepp122; 05-20-2012 at 10:53 AM.

IMG_0801.JPGIMG_0779.JPGrsz_supra_info_frout_001.jpgIs this what you are looking for ? The letters are 1 3/4" tall IMG_0801.JPGover a 2 1/4' strip.