Default Holly carb 4160 fuel line

Purchased a NEW holly carb 4160 for 87 saltare fr skidim. I want to keep the fuel line the same because it is easier.
    The old set up has a banjo inlet fitting that has a spout on it, instead of the metal fitting going directly from fuel source into the carb. My new carb did not come with a banjo fitting- so I have had to hunt one down from an auto part store, who in
    turn ordered it from the holly website. The part is labeled as 26-25, but it is way too small. Does anyone know what
    size I need? The description of the one that was too small said it is a (5/16 inch hose) (9/16-24 thread). What other
    sizes are there? Thanks in advance.

Ok... I'm canning the banjo idea and leaning back toward the metal fuel line...the problem to begin with was that the line is 4 inched too short. Someone Indicated to me that maybe it is short because that line is for a small block? Any
    thoughts?

Bend up some brake line and add some flanges using a flaring kit. Custom work is always cheaper and usually in stock compared to the factory stuff. Plus you can paint the lines to match.

2003 Supra Launch " Gravity Games Edition"
    Dodge ram CTD tow vehicles....

Sounds like your mechanical. Go to the tool barn and get yourself a single flare kit a bender tubing and a couple flare nuts and you'll be set. You'll use it later sometime. Probably 70 bucks
    2003 Supra Launch 22SSV
    1986 Ski Natique 2001

What they said

Autozone will loan you the tools if you dont think you will ever use them again.

90 bravura 351 1.23/1pmc40 Pefectpass stargazer wake
    You only need two tools wd-40 and duck tape
    If it should move and doesn't wd40
    If it moves and shouldent duck tape