Default heater:where is hot water output?

Hi, I bought a heater for my boat and just pulled it out of storage. I have not looked but does anyone know which line is the output from the motor of hot water? Thanks!
    I have a 2005 22ssv.

Pull hot water from your intake manifold up frot, right before the thermostat... Just like the heater on your car. On my heater setup I run the return to my raw water intake line, before the raw water pump. My theory is the circulating pump will force water out the intake, just like in a car, and the raw water pump will suck water from the other end. Result is increased hot water flow through the heater core and more heat.

I pulled some information from the Moomba website. These pictures show where I will be pulling the water from and to. Anyone disagree with this set up? I am buying parts tonight.

If you knowtice in the picture of the shut off valves, I like the idea of having shut off valves so I can turn off the circulation any time so those hot days there will be no heat radiating off of the heater. Also I seen you can put T or Y valves so that you can blow air through the lines for winterization. I have not decided where to put the heater itIMG_6339.jpgIMG_6340.jpgself. I am thinking up under the driver console or dry compartment. I don't like the dry compartment because my amps are in there and they get hot when jam'n but I don't think will be an issue as again I can shut off the circulation.

That is where the water connections are done on mine. I did not do the shut off valves, but did cut an small extra piece of hose that I could use as a jumper between the manifold and water pump if I ever had an issue.

Thanks McDye, on the confirmation.