Default Tough spot I'm in continued...( Part II)

Well... still waiting on the interior skins from skiers choice for the boat - you guys gave me the direct phone lines etc... ( Thank you !) they were allegedly supposed to ship Friday - and here we are Thursday on the next week - nothing...nada...zilch... We ( my interior guy and myself) have been blowing up the phones @ skiers choice and at the "ship to" dealer - nobody knows anything - if they went - tracking numbers etc... and myself and my family are dry and grouchy because we aren't on the lake...and we are missing events - still...
    So, basically I have a 40 thousand dollar piece of equipment that I cannot use and am paying insurance on... I'm about one day from buying plane tickets and flying to Marysville TN to see what I can do to assist this process... I've done weirder things - so this wouldn't be the first time for me to jet off and seek the truth.
    05' Launch 22SSV
    Saepe Expertus - Semper Fidelis - Fratres Aeterni

So sorry to hear about this. I hope you don't have to fly to Maryville, but keep us updated.

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

Sounds familiar from when I owned a Supra. No answers, long waiting. Less than desirable results. I even went to SC once. That was a waste of time.

Same thing happened last week with Centurion. I had trouble getting a light from them - needed it urgently, but that didn't matter. Worthless. Ended up going to Skylon.
    07 Launch 24SSV Gravity Games
    My Install Gallery

I forgot the SC rep that I met with at a boat show in Knoxville once, but he was amazed when I told him I'd never own a newer Supra, even if I was filthy rich. He asked why, I told him I only buy products that I know the manufacturer will stand behind and support throughout it's lifetime.

His own words, "well we can't support every boat from every year......"

My guess is that he thought I was wanting warranty work for my old Mariah or something. The lightbulb did not come all the way on.

Well - new interior panels came in Tuesday... (May 22?) anyway - nice material etc... but a few problems... back 3 panels ( engine cover and 2 side lockers) the piping between the different colors is reversed in the middle panel - wasnt like that... and the aft couch cushion black stripe in the center of the grey vinyl is about 4 inches from lining up with the side seating panels black stripe AND they left off a few inches of material on the lower edge of the corner seat/ cooler cover cushion... My interior guy -like I said is a magician and a total pro at this stuff - done my hot rods and many other folks boats and cars. - but he had to work with what they sold him...he called them back - and they have to "refer the issue to another department" etc... typical corporate constipation... They were given they hull # and everything they asked for ( as from the older original post on this situation) and couldn't get it right...the interior is in... it's not fatal - but it was expensive and WRONG...so in typical Jarhead fashion - I am workin on a good mad...
    This was our second Supra - We love the boat - Love having a make of boat is not too common here in OK - nearest dealer is in Dallas...but the bs way this was handled so far by them is making me look at either Malibu or Mastercraft next go round... I strongly believe in "Do what you say you're gonna do" - or get out of the business...I do exactly that with my business and personal life and I promise you, it sure makes things alot easier on me and those I deal with...do me wrong/late/expensive/deceitfully - and I will call you out on it and tell everyone I can...fair is fair... - like I said - we love our boat, it's well made and beautiful - but if you tell me you can support it as a company , then do it - but for Gods sake - do it with integrity and quality -or quit telling me you can - I'd have found another solution instead of this gigantic goat rope from Skiers Choice...
    05' Launch 22SSV

interior still a goat rope... seems the complaint resolution/customer service department is in the closet of a small shed waaaaay in back of the skiers choice facility - it is obviously surrounded by concrete and steel so no info comes in - and damn sure none gets out... they messed the covers up - seems like they'd bend over backwards a bit to assist in getting them done right and ahead of others... just to keep me happy -
    I showed loyalty by buying another Supra... I think they should show me a little...this is really ridiculous
    sure hope they get their $#it together fairly quickly...
    05' Launch 22SSV

that sucks to hear.

occasionally someone high-up from Skier's Choice gets on the boards, here (Rick Tinker). i don't know what the secret smoke signal is, lol. his email address probably isn't too hard to figure out. rtinker@whatever would be my guess.

delays are one thing but stonewalling isn't cool. communication goes a long way.

good luck