Default 06 24' SSV running like shit

First time out this season. Besides the fact that the place I got it winterized/tuned up is on the banned list; it is back firing above 2000 rPm in gear (4500) out of gear. Bad gas or tune-up needed?

Do you have the 340 or 325hp Assault? What was listed as being replaced or messed with during the tune up? I would start with checking the ignition basics such as plugs, gap, wires, cap and rotor to make sure the right parts were used and they are all in good condition.
    2005 22 SSV GG

Sounds like a miss fire caused by wrong firing order to me...

2003 Supra Launch " Gravity Games Edition"
    Dodge ram CTD tow vehicles....

I like the technical term used on how its running......lol to funny, sorry I don't have any advice on what it could be....but had to comment on how funny that was
    Shane

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch

If They did a so called tune up they would of had the plug wires off to check/change the plugs. Make sure that the firing order is correct as this is a easy mistake and fix.

definitely try fresh gas too. Nothing more annoying than spending hours troubleshooting things and nothing is helping because you're burning last season's gas.

check your cap and rotor,plug wire condition, and also the gap on the plugs possibly. After that, the timing may have been messed with. I think you can adjust it by rotating the distributor clockwise or counter clockwise, it could just be loose? Also I think are fly weights inside the distributor that could be hanging up from sitting all year? Somethings to think about.